Bored with spammers. Bored with deleting their comments from the blog. Wouldn’t it be good if each caught spammer besides monetary damages would suffer some more disgusting consequenses. For example – had to spend one month for each thousand of unsolicitied letters in cleaning pig farm or something similar. If not for teaching them, then at least that’s gonna make their life stink, just as they do to us.
- Own vs Rent: Why Hosting Your Web Site On Someone Else’s Platform Is A Great Idea
- Own vs Rent: Why Hosting Your Blog or Web Site on Someone Else’s Platform is a Bad Idea
- O Customer, Where Art Thou?
- Cloud Storage Comparison – 2014 edition
- Supplies And Cost Optimization
- Truth About Deal Sites. Part 2 – While You’re At It
- Truth About Deal Sites. Part 1 – In The Beginning
- Before Opening The Doors
- Location, location, location
- The Case For Business Cards: Android Apps For Business Cards
- The Only Good Time For Optimization Was Yesterday
- SOPA Support Prompts Customer Exodus From GoDaddy. Oh, And We Are Leaving Too.
- It’s The Matter Of Perception
- Interviewing Candidates – What Your Questions Say About You
advertising annoyances at&t blog blogging business cell phones cellular clients customer service design domain names domains entrepreneur fraud Google hosting humor internet iPhone laptop marketing microsoft mobile outsourcing PDA personal PR programming sales seo services shopping small business smart phones software spam technology travel upgrade usability web web site wordpress zealus.com