Bored with spammers. Bored with deleting their comments from the blog. Wouldn’t it be good if each caught spammer besides monetary damages would suffer some more disgusting consequenses. For example – had to spend one month for each thousand of unsolicitied letters in cleaning pig farm or something similar. If not for teaching them, then at least that’s gonna make their life stink, just as they do to us.
- Main Challenge As A Product Manager
- Starting Up In Product Management While Eyeing Own Startup
- Product Development Process (from Quora question)
- What types of skills are needed to become a Product Manager?
- How could I become a Tech Product Manager without University?
- As a product manager, what are some anecdotes you find yourself using often?
- What are the pros/cons of having a product owner?
- What does a product manager do?
- The Pivot Point
- Own vs Rent: Why Hosting Your Web Site On Someone Else’s Platform Is A Great Idea
- Own vs Rent: Why Hosting Your Blog or Web Site on Someone Else’s Platform is a Bad Idea
- O Customer, Where Art Thou?
- Cloud Storage Comparison – 2014 edition
- Supplies And Cost Optimization
- Truth About Deal Sites. Part 2 – While You’re At It
advertising annoyances at&t blog blogging business cell phones cellular clients customer service design domain names domains entrepreneur fraud Google hosting humor internet iPhone laptop marketing microsoft mobile outsourcing PDA personal PR programming sales seo services shopping small business smart phones software spam technology travel upgrade usability web web site wordpress zealus.com