As I was traveling to Arizona for New Year holidays, I discovered a great trick-in at Pointe Hilton in Phoenix. It’s easy – build a hotel in such a way that cell-phone reception is hardly present, charge $10.00/day for limited internet access and $24.95/day for true high-speed broadband and voila – you get even more money then if you tried to trick guests with those $2/minute phone charges.
- Main Challenge As A Product Manager
- Starting Up In Product Management While Eyeing Own Startup
- Product Development Process (from Quora question)
- What types of skills are needed to become a Product Manager?
- How could I become a Tech Product Manager without University?
- As a product manager, what are some anecdotes you find yourself using often?
- What are the pros/cons of having a product owner?
- What does a product manager do?
- The Pivot Point
- Own vs Rent: Why Hosting Your Web Site On Someone Else’s Platform Is A Great Idea
- Own vs Rent: Why Hosting Your Blog or Web Site on Someone Else’s Platform is a Bad Idea
- O Customer, Where Art Thou?
- Cloud Storage Comparison – 2014 edition
- Supplies And Cost Optimization
- Truth About Deal Sites. Part 2 – While You’re At It
advertising annoyances at&t blog blogging business cell phones cellular clients customer service design domain names domains entrepreneur fraud Google hosting humor internet iPhone laptop marketing microsoft mobile outsourcing PDA personal PR programming sales seo services shopping small business smart phones software spam technology travel upgrade usability web web site wordpress zealus.com