One of the hidden stones you immediately hit while moving web sites from one platform to another is the numerous links that search systems store momentarily become obsolete. Of course there are ways to make old links point to same places but sometimes the construct like http://aquashieldonline.com/cgi-bin/order_form.cfm ?step=2 doesn’t really make any sense anymore… So what you do (especially if you moved from ColdFusion to PHP) is you just make all old links point to the first page and be content… for some time, until you discover that since old links don’t work and new links didn’t propagate yet the site is almost invisible in search engines like Yahoo, Google, MSN and so on…
- Main Challenge As A Product Manager
- Starting Up In Product Management While Eyeing Own Startup
- Product Development Process (from Quora question)
- What types of skills are needed to become a Product Manager?
- How could I become a Tech Product Manager without University?
- As a product manager, what are some anecdotes you find yourself using often?
- What are the pros/cons of having a product owner?
- What does a product manager do?
- The Pivot Point
- Own vs Rent: Why Hosting Your Web Site On Someone Else’s Platform Is A Great Idea
- Own vs Rent: Why Hosting Your Blog or Web Site on Someone Else’s Platform is a Bad Idea
- O Customer, Where Art Thou?
- Cloud Storage Comparison – 2014 edition
- Supplies And Cost Optimization
- Truth About Deal Sites. Part 2 – While You’re At It
advertising annoyances at&t blog blogging business cell phones cellular clients customer service design domain names domains entrepreneur fraud Google hosting humor internet iPhone laptop marketing microsoft mobile outsourcing PDA personal PR programming sales seo services shopping small business smart phones software spam technology travel upgrade usability web web site wordpress zealus.com