annoyances business clients

Problems, problems, problems.

The real-estate web site that I have moved to a newer server suddenly started acting up. The JavaScript stopped working, but not all the JS on the whole site. Just one little piece that by not working pretty much makes half of the site useless. Moved back because of the annoyed client.

Next step – putting up a brand new web site on a brand new domain name. Plus – adding some features to ColdFusion based web store (I wish I had at least a slight idea about this damn CF thing). Plus – making next web site with the same product we just finished web site for.

Oh, and all this while searching for more clients. God, I love this life 🙂